Friday, March 18, 2016

Sprinkles of Life~Cuteness!

I can't wait to share this Sweet birthday Card with you. It features the sweet little Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!
Did you know that for every set that is purchased Stampin' Up! donates $2.00 to the Ronald McDonald House. Isn't that awesome? I think so.
Here is my card jazzed up with some of the Designer Series Paper that I love-love-love! 
In fact I've had it for months but hated to cut it it's so cute. Don't you think? Still can't believe I cut it. I think I'm a serious paper hoarder! lol



So it started with the Ice Cream Cone.....I wanted to use that image and decided to splurge and use a whole card front of DSP to tie it in.  Do you like it? 
Of course I wanted the card to have some substance so used our thick Whisper White Card Stock (Love) and attached the DSP to it. The Circles were cut using the Circles Framelits and popped up on the Card Base. The Cone was stamped on Watercolor Paper and cut out as well as the Ice Cream. the The Happy Birthday comes from the Number of Years Stamp Set. 

Check out the supplies I used to create this fun card. 


Product List

Please Click on the product names to be directed to my online store. Don't forget there's still time to get your Free Sale-a-Bration items. 
Thanks for stopping in. I'll see you next time. 

post signature

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

Yummy card! You could just reach in there and have an ice cream cone. At a recent craft show I saw a t-shirt that said "It isn't hoarding if your stuff is cool". See, you are not a hoarder after all.

Sharon Dundon said...

Looks yummy. The DSP brings it all together. I hope to try one soon when I am back in business. I have the set but haven't used it yet. Always happy to help Ronald. I had a friend who needed his services in Gainesville and they really came through for her. Thanks for sharing.