Pretty in Pink! Don't you think?
I am lovin' this new Framelit Die from Stampin' Up! Look at this sweet & simple card below.
How stinkin' cute is this? Oh my goodness....the Happy Birthday alone makes this card don't you think? I love the softly embossed vellum it's to die for!! You need to try this....honest! :)
So Blushing Bride is used here on this adorable card and it's paired with the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper add a little embossed vellum and BAM! You have a sweet little card.
But wait....there's more.
Check out the inside.....it's the other piece of the New Party Pop Up Thinlets Dies.
You can use either for the center and pop it up or use one on the outside like this. It's awesome!!
I did stamp some soft confetti on the inside to finish off the card and add a bit of color.
I hope you like it.
Card Base is Blushing Bride and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Vellum Mat is 4 x 5 1/4
Cut a 3 x 3 of the Glimmer Paper for the Happy Birthday
Scraps of Blushing Bride for the Scalloped Circle and scraps of Glimmer and white for the other circles which are 1 1/4 for the white and 1 3/8 for the glimmer.
**Important tip on cutting the Glimmer Paper.
- Please put ir face down on your cutting pat, lay the die on top of it and run through about 2-3 times. Glimmer paper is tougher than card stock.
- Once you have cut lay it and the die on your foam piece that comes with your Big Shot Brush and roll over it. Holy Moly!!! All those little pieces come out in a few seconds!
- Run your piece of Vellum though the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
- Now assemble the outside of your card.
- Glue the vellum down with a little of our liquid glue in a few of the dots that have turned a bit frosty. Or you can place a bit of tape under where the Birthday greeting will cover.
- Add the Birthday greeting with liquid glue for best results.
- Stamp the saying in Memento Black and cut out with the 1 1/4" circle punch
- Cut a circle with the 1 3/8 punch for the glimmer paper
- Adhere the two together and add to the scallop circle. Attach to card using dimensionals.
- Don't forget your little Blushing Bride bow attached with a glue dot.
- For the inside just cut the paper to 5 1/4 x 8 score in the center.
- lay the Hip Hip Hooray on top so that the pointers on the thinlets are each on a score line to center it.
- Now run it through your Big Shot using your Magnetic Platform and cutting pads. Don't forget your Big Shot Die Brush to make things easier.
That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this darling card and will come back soon.
If I can help with any of your stamping needs just ask or visit my website to see what's happening.