Welcome back!! It’s always so nice to see you here.
My share today is from a sketch from Stamping and Blogging I hope you like it!The sketch and them my design.
I haven’t done a card like this in awhile…kind of a bit more detail and old fashiony (is that a word)? lol
- The card base is Black and cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- I have a plain white mat that I stamped the Fleur on in Black
- I added a small piece of the Back to Black DSP to the bottom after coloring in the teardrops with my green marker in Wild Wasabi. The mate measures 1 3/4 x 4
- I attached it to the white mat and then did a double bow with my trusty bow maker (for sale at top of my blog. I secured the ends of the ribbon in the back with tape…
- I then adhered the mat to the black card front. .
- I stamped the green piece in Wild Wasabi and cut out, attached with dimensionals.
- Then stamped the flowers with Black Stazon and colored with my Perfect Plum re-inker and and cut out. The center of the flowers was done with Daffodil Delight.
- Pop those pretty little flowers on there and you are good to go.
Don’t forget the envelope liner….doesn’t it just make it so much prettier when they match like this?
Have you seen the weekly deals this week? Or seen the Retired List? Or knew that they are adding more to the clearance rack? Goodness….so much going on!!! Here are the deals….you can view the rest at my website if you like. Let me know if you need help!
Now are you ready for some Stampin’ Fun??? Check out what the rest of the team has come up with. They are so dynamic and so different. I love seeing all the beautiful creations they do.
Stamping and Blogging Design Team
Sandi MacIver– USA –
Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ
Amy Koenders - USA
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands
Claire Daly – Australia
Kerstin Kreis - Germany
Thanks for stopping in! See you next time!