Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Remarkable You

Hi Everyone,
Had a few minutes to stamp today before class and wanted to share. I wanted to use a lot of the scraps I had laying around and thought, why not make a paint chip? 


Anyway if you would like the directions for this please let me know by hitting the contact me button and I will send it right to your mailbox.

I did use the new Blends Markers on this and just love them. I know you will too. 
Also have some exciting news to share as well

HUGE NEWS!!!
Stampin' Up!s New Stamparatus is available for pre-order.
Watch this fun video on how it works. It's more than amazing!
If you'd like to pre-order one please visit my website to pre-order. 

Click Here to View Video

That's it for today.....I'll be back soon with some more great news! 
Have a great day!

post signature

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

I picked up some paint chips at Lowes but this is cool to make your own. Heaven knows I have enough scrap to make a whole pile of these.

Mary said...

I'd love your instructions Lee! I am a demonstrator and would love a tried and true example of using my scraps. Thanks for sharing! marymac32001@yahoo.com