Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Petals Passion Memories and More.....Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone,
I have a Sneak Peek for you today of one of the new products coming out in January. I think you are going to love it.

I started looking through some of my new stuff (I get to order early being a Demo) and was so delighted to see the cards in the Petals Passion Memories and More Card Pack. I saw this card and thought....this is going to be a card for sure. It also showcases one of the new Sweet Soiree Masks as well. I hope you like it.



I colored with the new Blends using the Combo Packs in Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. I was just going to add the cute little card but then could see it would be prettier if I fussy cut it. lol
The Sentiment is actually from one of the cards too. Just cut it out and added a little Bling for interest.
I used our Embossing Tase tinted with Pool Party Re-inker and spread it over the Sweet Soiree Mask onto the Basic Gray mat and that was it. Just waited for it to dry and assembled.

You can't get some of these products yet but will be able to come January 3rd. How exciting is that?
If you don't have a Demonstrator and would like for me to send you the New Catalog when it comes out...just let me know. I'd love to get one to you. You can just click on the Contact me button at the top of my blog. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

That's it for today....hoping it a Happy Day for all!


post signature

No comments: