Saturday, December 16, 2017

Sure Do Love You

Had a crazy busy week like most of you this week. Spending time doing some Cookie Decorating at a  Special Needs School here locally and a few other fun activities. I guess it's all part of the "Reason for the Season".
We have another Holiday fast approaching.....and that would be Valentines Day. Not that Im ever Johnny on the Spot and on time but I just had to cut into this Gorgeous new Designer Series Paper! I just had to. Normally I sit on it for a bit...okay I sit on it for a long time before I can cut it....but this pack just screamed to be cut.


This "Painted With Love Specialty Designer Paper will be available to you on January 3rd. Not too far off from now. You might want to keep it in mind for your wish list. The other papers are just as gorgeous with the gold gilding in it. So, so fabulous and chic', don't you think?
I paired it with the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits to make this card. Hope you like it.

Listen, if you don't have a Demonstrator and would like a copy of the New Occasions Catalog coming out soon and the Sale-a-Bration Brochure just let me know by clicking on the Contact Me Button a the top of my blog. I'll be happy to get one to you.

In the meantime...have a wonderful weekend and do something fun that might included a little stamping. :)

Til next time!

post signature

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

I agree, that paper is gorgeous. I made a card similar to this with some watercolors. I will definitely look for this paper.

曾秉濤醫生(CV) said...

【YOUCAN"TNOTWASTETIME~WASTE~IDIOT~】




KCUF{我要大聲HELLO~HELLO~00916174951000MIT
-CANIHELPU?}


TOO-SLOW


只會侵入人家行動式電話擬~
幹幹幹時效警察




台灣民眾黨相當性相對性注重調藥:::


USA~


US~




1!2!3!
不是一階乘二階乘三階乘~喔
卻是一階層二階層三階層~劜
我對富人的把柄就是不要對社會造成強大危害

本來就要注重本質
最終也要注重本質
呼應注重本質


階段性任務:牙醫>公衛>醫


腦傷!只有縫合!智慧型手機超級超級法門~