It’s Monday and that means that it’s time for What Will You Stamp!! Have you ever played along? OMG!!! It’s so much fun…..please don’t be shy just hop on over and create your card using Snow Friends and join in the challenge. It’s great being able to see so many ideas in one place using the same stamp set. Don’t you think? Make sure to check it out Here
Here’s my card this week?
Isn’t the little Penguin cute?
- The card base is done in Basic Black 4 1/4 x 11 & folded in half
- The Red Glimmer Paper is cut to 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
- The image white piece is 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Scraps for the penguin and sentiment.
- Stamp Sentiment on scrap and flag one end. Trim to desired size. Using glue dots adhere to a scrap of red glimmer paper and cut around making a border for it.
- Stamp the Penguin and cut out using the Penguin Framelit. Color in with Pumpkin Pie Marker for the nose and feet.
- Stamp the Tree from Peaceful Pines onto the background with Mossy Meadow and color in with Wild Wasabi.
- Color in the trunk of the tree with a Soft Suede Marker
- Stamp a Present near the bottom of the tree and color in. also cut a scrap of Red Glimmer Paper for the popped up Present. Add a bit of Silver Cording to it.
- Color some small Rhinestones with a red sharpie and adhere to the tree and punch out a red star with your star punch.
- Adhere the image piece to the Red Glimmer mat with glue dots.
- Pop up the Penguin, Star and Banner with Dimensionals.
The rest of the Stamp Set
Products I used for this card
Thanks for stopping in….see you soon.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog