Monday, December 7, 2015

Embellished Ornaments for WWYS


wwys cropped6
Hi Everyone!
I’m so excited to share my card with you today. As we get closer to Christmas I realize more and more how much I enjoy creating for Christmas…it’s just my favorite time of the year! How about you? Is it  your fav time of the year too?
Here is my design for today featuring the Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog. It’s a gorgeous set/bundle you might consider getting if you haven’t already done so.
IMG_5108
Although the color looks blue it’s really Perfect Plum and so beautiful in real life. The picture does not do it justice. I guess because I have tons of bling on there! lol

clip_image001[4]
  • The card base is Perfect Plum and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • I then stamped it with the Brushstrokes Large Stamp in Perfect Plum. I love tone on tone. Such a pretty look.
  • The White Mat is 3 x 4 1/4 and punched in the corner with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch
  • The Ornament is stamped in Versarmark first then Perfect Plum. I then sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and Heat set.
  • Them I cut out with the Big Shot and matching Ornament Framelit
  • I added tons of Middle Sized Rhinestones to the ornament where the berries would be.
  • Tied a triple bow using the Silver Cording and attached to the white mat with dimensionals.
  • I then stamped the greeting in Red and flagged the sides with my paper snips.
Tip: Because the banner is on top of the ornament you only want to use dimensionals on the right side. Use a glue dot for the left side so it’s even. the Ornament is already popped up so if you added a dimensional on both sides it would be lopsided.
Here is what the rest of the set looks like. Isn’t it lovely?

wwys embellished ornaments
Please remember there are more ideas using this stamp set over at
Come on over and see and perhaps join in the fun and play along.
Here are the products I used to create this care. Please let me know if I can help you with any of your stamping needs. I’d love that.
Thanks for stopping in! See you soon.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

post signature

No comments: