- For this card I used Whisper White Cardstock and cut at 4 1/4 x 11
- I then cut a piece of the Everyday Chic DSP to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and adhered to the top of the card base.
- I then punched the four corners with the corner rounder punch
- The black mat is 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 and corner rounded too.
- The White image piece is 2 1/8 x 3 3/8 and corner rounded as well.
- I then stamped the image of the vase in Tuxedo Black Memento onto the image piece.
- My pop of color comes from the darling little flowers that are punched out using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch (Flower)
- I curled up the flower a bit and attached to the stems using glue dots.
- I then added the Rhinestones which I colored Black with a Black Sharpie.
- My little sentiment comes from the set “One Big Meaning”
- I sponged the vellum with Daffodil Delight to add to the pop and stamped the little saying on it. I attached to the card using a few blue dots.
Amanda Sevall -- http://www.amandasevall.com/…/365-cards-have-cozy-christmas…
Cari Verschueren -- http://papercraftingwithcari.blogspot.com/
Lee Conrey -- http://stampingleeyours.blogspot.com/…/pictogram-punches-ja…
Maria Willis -- http://www.cardbomb.blogspot.com/
Rose Ann Marr -- http://rosesstampinpad.blogspot.com/