Today is Stampers Dozen Day!! We’ve got some amazing Ladies on this Blog Hop so hope you will follow through. This month the theme was Metallics. I thought I would do a Holiday Card but have been itching to play with this “Boys Will Be Boys” Stamp Set. It’s been around a while but it’s new to me and I just love it. Hope you do too.
- Mint Macaroon Card Base 4 1/4 x 11
- Black Mat 4 x 5 1/4
- Silver Foil Paper 3 7/8 x 4 7/8
- Black for Oval 3x4
- Watercolor Paper for Image 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
- Strips of black and white for Banners.
- Emboss the Silver Foil with the Stars Embossing Folder.
- Stamp Image onto Water Color Paper and color in with Aqua Painter and Mint Macaroom Re-inker and Gray for the Nuts and Bolts. Do the eyes in yellow. Then cut with Oval Framelit along with the Black Oval.
- Attach the Silver to the Black Mat and adhere to card base.
- Attach the Black Oval directly to the card
- Attach the Image Piece to the Black Oval (off set) with dimensionals.
- Stamp Banner and cut flags. I then attached to the Black mat under I and just hand cut around it.
- Add the Black Star and attach Banner to card using dimensionals.
That’s It!! How easy is that? Products used will be listed below for your convenience.
Please visit these wonderful blogs for some fun ideas
You came here from Patty Chenail
Next Up Jan Wakeland
Products Used are:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping in. Have a wonderfully Blessed Christmas with those you love.