We sure are getting close to Christmas! Not sure how we got here so far but here we are!! I think I may say the same thing every year only sooner each year. lol
Thanks for stopping in again and seeing all we have to show you this week with A Cup of Cheer Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
How stinkin’ cute is this little Santa? I just love him and he’s so easy to do. Just cut him out of the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper. It’s got the cutest images to use….check it out later by clicking on the image of the pack.
- Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11
- White Image Piece 2 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Red Glitter Paper 2 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Scrap of white for the banner
- Run the front of the card through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Stamp the Word Santa on the 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 Image Piece in red. Stamp the “on his way” in black on a crap and cut out.
- Adhere the On His Way Banner using 1/2 dimensionals on top of the red wording.
- Attach the Image piece to the Red Glitter piece using Glue Dots
- Cut out Santa and Attach with Dimensionals