Monday, November 9, 2015

Thankful Forest Friends for WWYS

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are ready to play along this week with
wwys cropped
This week we are playing with the Thankful Forest Friends Stamp Set. Do you own it? Than play along….if not you may consider purchasing it as it’s tons of fun and you’ll have lots of ideas from WWYS! Kind of a Win-Win!
wwys thankful forest friends
Here is my simple card using this set. Hope you like it.
Thankful Forest Friends WWYS
Don’t you love this simple image that says so much? I feel I have so much to be thankful for and I’m sure we all do. I try and not look for the negative and concentrate my time and energy on the things that are good and the things I can make better. Seems to work out.
 Smile
Directions:
  • I used my Old Olive, rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso Markers to ink up this stamp. Make sure to huff on it (heavy breathing) and then stamp the image. The Huffing re-moistens the stamp.
  • I used the Deco Lables Framelits to then cut out the image. Nice part of that if you sometimes don’t get it straight you can correct it when you use a framelit to cut it out. Just lay in down to make the saying or image straight.
  • Do you see the little gold peeking through on the edges of the framelit….well I had a scrap sitting there and cut out two edges from the same framelit and added to the back of the image piece. Sort of gives it a finished look. I added a several circles of our Gold Thread under it just ‘cuz! lol
  • It’s then popped up on dimensionals atop the Rich Razzleberry Mat that is embossed with the Woodlands Embossing Folder. That in turn is matted to the Gold Foil Paper which I love. Add it to your card base and you’re done. Doesn’t get much easier than that.
Supplies Used for this project:
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don’t forget to check out the other Design Team Members over at What Will You Stamp. I’m sure you will find tons of remarkable things done there with this fun set. Feel free to play along…..you could be a guest designer if you do. How fun is that?

That’s it for today…..hope you have a great day and remember….If I can help with any of your stamping needs please let me know. That’s why I’m here.

Smile

post signature

No comments: