Monday, November 2, 2015

For All Things for WWYS

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all doing well. Lots of people getting this Upper Respiratory that is going around. I feel I’ve had it forever! Well maybe not forever but a long time. lol
It’s time for “What Will You Stamp”. We hope you will play along.
wwys cropped
So I’ve got a great little card for you today. I so hope you like it. It features the lovely For All Things Stamp Set (seen below)
for all things wwys
wwys for all things
Want to know how I did this? Pretty easy really. First get out a variety of Fall Colored Stamp Pads. I used Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I started by stamping the Daffodil Delight on my image piece that measures 2 3/4 x 4. I then went in and did My Green and Tangerine and Rich Razzleberry. No particular pattern, just where I thought it would work. I used the same image for all colors. I guess you could even add the acorns and the spay of leaves if you wanted to. That would be stunning!
Dimensions:
  • Very Vanilla: 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
  • Very Vanilla: Image Piece 3 3/4 x 5
  • Gold Glimmer: Paper
  • Very Vanilla saying piece 1/2” x 3” and I used the Rich Razzleberry on it.
The Gold Cording added a sweet touch to this card I think. Kind of blends the sparkle. I added two glue dots to the back of the piece after I stamped it and just wrapped the cording around it. Then I flagged the end and attached with a few Dimensionals. Doesn’t get easier than that!
Here is the supply list that goes directly to my store if you’d like to order any of these products. I’d love that.

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Remember if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I’d love  to help you with any of your stamping needs!
Smile

Make sure to visit the other Design Team Member and see what fabulous Creations they came up with! Just click on the button below to see…and play along. So what will you stamp?

wwys cropped

post signature

2 comments:

Tammy said...

absolutely stunning, Lee!!!

Jan Barrie said...

Really pretty. Almost looks like layers of tissue paper.