Monday, November 9, 2015

Thankful Forest Friends for WWYS

Hi Everyone,

This week over at What Will You Stamp we are playing with the Thankful Forest Friends Set. It’s perfect for the upcoming Holiday’s and so easy to work with.

Thankful Forest Friends WWYS

 

wwys thankful forest friends

I decided to do my card in Rich Razzleberry this time.  I think it’s such a beautiful Fall Color. So Vibrant and Rich. My card base is 4 1/4 x 11 and folded. My Gold mat is cut to 4 x 5 1/4 using the Gold Foil Sheets and the The Razzleberry Mat that has been texturized with the Woodland Textured Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.

I then stamped the “Give Thanks” as the focus of the card. I inked up the stamp with markers in Razzleberry, Old Olive and Espresso. Huffed on it (heavy Breathing) and stamped onto Whisper White. I then cut it out using the Deco Lables Framelits. I did another cut in gold using the Framelit in the same size and cut to fit in the background.

I also colored some rhinestones to match with a purple Sharpie….love that you can do that and added a bit of golden thread under the mats….

You know I stamped a second acorn and cut the little think up and popped it up just for grins. I think it’s a cute little acorn.

Hope you enjoyed my card today!

Make sure to check out the other Design Team Members by clicking on the image below and if you can play along that would be awesome!

wwys cropped

Happy Stamping and don’t forget if I can help with any of your stamping needs just contact me.

 Smile

post signature

No comments: