Boy it’s been a busy week. Trying to finish up swaps, do a few clubs and work on my blog posts before I head out to convention on Tuesday. Plus my son and his family are coming to visit…Whoo Hoo!
So here is the card I made for the Stamping and Blogging this week. I hope you like it.
This card Features the Timeless Love Stamp Set. It’s gorgeous and so easy to work with. I love it.
Dimensions for this card are:
- Very Vanilla Base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and 3 x 4 for the oval
- Color Me Irresistible Designer Series Paper (black piece) 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 and a piece for the envelope liner
- Attach the Black Designer Paper to the left side of the card base with adhesive.
- Stamp Image on the 3x4 piece of Vanilla and cut out using the Ovals Framelit that best fits it.
- Color in the images with Pink Pirouette Marker and add a second coat to shade a bit.I added a bit of Saffron Marker to the Center of the smaller flowers.
- Add a row of baby pearls (the ones in your package that come in a line work best, just peel the whole strip off) down the right side of the black.
- Add your image piece using dimensionals.
Ready for some more fun? Check out the rest of the designs by the Stamping and Blogging Design Team.
Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ
Amy Koenders - USA
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands
Claire Daly – Australia
Kerstin Kreis – Germany
Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands
Thanks for stopping in…I hope you will play along with us this week at Stamping and Blogging Sketch and Stamp! It’s fun and so easy. Give it a try.
See you next time!