Hope you are enjoying the day!! I’ve got a really fun card to share with you today featuring the Cup Cake Party Set from Stampin’ Up!
Here is the set that we are featuring this week on What Will You Stamp
Super simple yet fun card for any Birthday. Don’t you think?
- Cut your card Base to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and fold in half
- Cut a piece of the Designer Paper to fit the front of the card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- stamp the cake stand in Tip Top Taupe on a piece of white card stock landscape way and cut out using the Project Life’s Cards and Labels Framelits. I used the smaller cut so a 3 14 x 4 1/4 will fit
- Stamp your Cup Cakes using some of the fun colors to match the sweet paper. I used Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Watermelon Wonder
- For the cupcakes I stamped on white card stock and punched out with the Cup Cake Punch. So cute! Tip: for some of the frosting I stamped off first. to make it a little softer.
- Adhere to the end ones to the card popping up the frosting….then pop up the middle cup cake as your visual center.
- Stamp your little saying in Bermuda Bay and just flag the little ends and attach with a few glue dots.
- Pop up the entire center piece onto the card base
- I used the rest of the sheet of DSP for the envelope liner. Tip: it doesn’t have to fit the whole thing Save paper by making the insert shorter to brighten up the inside of your envelope flaps!
- Crushed Curry
- Glue Dots
- Big Shot
I hope you enjoyed my share today. Don’t forget to see what the other Design Team Members have done….you’re going to love having several ideas for one stamp set. I know I do!
Visit What Will You Stamp WWYS Here
Happy Stamping and as always if I can assist you with any of your stamping needs please just let me know.