My very first Christmas Card of the Year and I’ll use it for my Christmas in July Stamp a Stack too. Love making Christmas Cards, don’t you?
Today’s theme for the Stampers Dozen is “Christmas” I’m so excited about that because I will get lots of fresh ideas from the fabulous team on the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. Hope you’ll follow along for some great inspiration.
Here is my card featuring the Festival of Trees Stamp Set.
- Real Red: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and 3 3/4 x 5
- Whisper White: 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and a scrap for the saying.
- Silver Glimmer Paper is 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Cut a Circle in the Red mat and emboss with the Stars Embossing Folder
- Set the Red Mat over the white and lightly add some tick marks with a pencil to define where to stamp the trees. Once completed you can erase the lines.
- Stamp Trees in Old Olive using the repeat Stamping Method except for the tree in the front. It will be stamped last in Mossy Meadow
- Attach the Red Mat to the stamped image with Dimensionals to give it a window effect.
- Attach that to your Silver Glimmer Paper and attach to the Card Base.
- Stamp the saying in Real Red on Whisper White and cut out using out Washi Tape Punch. attach to card using a bit of adhesive.
I hope you will visit the other Stampers Dozen Designers….they are awesome and you will love the designs they have in store for you!
Nest up is the fabulously talented Jan Wakeland
and if you missed the creative Patty Chenails Blog you can go back
Please let me know if I can help you with your Christmas Card this year. I’d love to assist you.