It’s time for another Challenge from
I’m so excited to share a special card I made for my Husband for our anniversary and for the WWY Challenge. He is such a lover of Deep Sea Fishing and this set is perfect for what I wanted to do. Don’t you think think this will make a great 46th Anniversary Card? We were married when we were 3!!! lol
So here is the Sail Fish Mounted on the wall in his office! haha
close up of the fish and lamp
From Land to Sea Set…..aren’t these great images all in one set?
You know you can play along if you have this set……just visit WWYS (What Will You Stamp) and share you From Land to Sea Card. We’d love to see.
Measurements for this card:
- Very Vanilla: 4 1/4 x 11 and scraps for the Sail Fish and Plant
- Crumb Cake for the Desk 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 for Desk, 3/8 x 4 1/4 for Desk Top & 1/2 x 2 1/2 for Drawer
- Scrap of Marina Mist for the Lamp Shade
- Scrap of silver Foil Paper for the Lamp stand and base
- Designer Paper to 4 14 x 5 1/2 for Wallpaper
- Cover the Card Base with the Designer Paper (I used a piece from The farmers Market Collection)
- Stamp the Crumb Cake Papers with the Hardwood Background Stamp in Early Espresso
- Cut the big desk piece using the Deco Labels Framelit at the bottom to created the open area
- Attach the strip to the top of the desk for dimension using dimensionals
- Punch of poke two holes in the Desk Drawer and add mini brads then attach to front of desk using dimensionals
- Punch Lamp Shade using the Hexagon Punch about 2/3 of the way into the punch and I just used a maker and drew lines for texture
- Cut a little strip of the silver for the lamp pole and punch a circle using the 3/4” circle punch and cut in half or just punch half
- Piece lamp together with Glue Dots and attach to Desk
- Stamp Flower Pot from the Gifts From the Garden Stamp Set using Markers. I used Cajun Craze and Garden Green. Cut flower pot and flowers out and attach to card using dimensionals
- Stamp Sail Fish in Black Stazon and color in with an Aqua Painter and Re-inkers. I used So Saffron, Pacific Point and Night of Navy
- One the fish was dry I added a layer of Crystal Effects and let dry….then added to the card using dimensionals.
I hope you will visit What Will You Stamp and play along…it’s way fun!! Plus you get to see what the other Design Team Members have come up with using this set. What better way to get lots of ideas for one set that you might just have to have!!!
Happy Stamping and please let me know if I can assist you with any of your stamping needs.