Welcome back to another amazing blog hope with some of the most talented women I know. Seriously! The Stamping and Blogging Team is so diverse and so talented…they amaze me! I love checking out their creations ever week. Hope you do too!
and my card
- Black Card Base cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half
- Melon Mambo Mat cut to 4 x 5 1/4 and embossed with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Strips of Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper cut into 1” strips. One is 1 x 4 & the other is 1 x 5 1/4
- 1 Strip of Gold Foil cut to 1 x 4
- The Image piece is cut to 1 7/8 x 3 1/2 and stamped in Black. Then Stamp another in Melon Mambo and cut out the pieces to pop up that you want and add with dimensionals.
- Black Mat for the image piece is 2 x 3 5/8
Tip: Stamp the image on a larger piece (straight and cut on your cutter after.
Supplies needed to make this card:
Have you seen our weekly deals yet?
Now onto our Design Team……don’t miss seeing their designs!
Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ
Amy Koenders - USA
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands
Claire Daly – Australia
Kerstin Kreis – Germany
Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands
Thanks for stopping in…I hope you will play along with us this week at Stamping and Blogging Sketch and Stamp! It’s fun and so easy. Give it a try.
See you next time!