Hi Again! It’s me!
Time for What Will You Stamp again!! Are you ready for some fun ideas with this stamp set? I think you’re going to love it…so hang on and make sure to visit the WWYS Blog for so many wonderful ideas with this set.
I’m excited to be playing with this set again so soon. I think it’s just the BEST! Look at all the fun and fabulous images in it. Just perfect for any man in your life.
So what do you think? Do you like it? I love the combination of texture, color, and coordinating envelope of course. Hope you do too! I did a little paper piecing on this one to give it a little dimension. So much fun making it come to life. I’m telling you this set is so easy to work with and has dynamite images! I love them!
- Black Card Base 4 14 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- Typeset Designer Paper and Vanilla mat same size 3 3/4 x 5
- Gold Foil Paper 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
- Very Vanilla Image Piece 3 3/4 x 4 1/2
- Scrap of Vanilla for 2nd card image and banner to cut out and pop up onto the stamped image.
- Rhinestones colored with a black sharpie
Supplies needed: Did you know you can click on any of the supplies below and be directed to my online store?
Don’t forget to click on the image below to see what the other Design Team Members have created using this fun stamp set.
Thanks for joining me today for another episode of WWYS!!!
See you next time!