Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Petal Potpourri for Stamping and Blogging

Good Morning!!
I have pre-posted this as I am in Hawaii right now on the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip ! Sweet huh? I might just be hanging around with some of the S&B Girls! Too fun!
My card today is so fun….at least I think so.  You know me with my Black and White and Splash of color. My Fav!!!
petal potpourri
Here is the sketch….fun one indeed!
SB104
  • So the card base is whisper white and cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
  • My Daffodil Delight Mat is cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
  • The black wavy strip paper is cut to 3 3/4 x 5
  • Daffodil Delight mat is 2 1/2 x 4 1/2
  • Image piece is 2 1/8 x 4 1/8, actually there is nothing stamped on the white piece….I stamped the flower on a scrap of white and cut out! Yes I cut it!! I forgot about the punch! duh!!!
  • 5/8 x 3 7/8 of Pumpkin Pie was used for the banner and it was stamped with the saying from “A Dozen Thoughts”
Pretty straight forward but sassy don’t you think?
Supplies needed:
Now onto the show…..please visit the other DT members and say hello for me. Hugs!
Stamping and Blogging Design Team
Sandi MacIver– USA –
Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Kerstin Kreis - Germany
Thanks for stopping in! See you next time!

post signature

7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

This is beautiful Lee! I love the colors, your flower just jumps off the page! Perfect. :)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the black & white with the splash of color

Michelle Last said...

What a wonderful bright and sunny flower Lee! Hope you are having a wonderful time in Hawaii xx

Claire said...

Hope you are having an awesome time in Hawaii Lee! Your card even has a bit of a Hawaii feel to it with that happy pop of colour!

Shelagh Freemantle said...

What a fabulous and bright card. Love the flower....you always bring a new dimension to black and white. Hugs.... Shelagh. Have a great time in Hawaii!

Patrice said...

Stunning card Lee :-) your colouring is perfect, makes the flower pop. Enjoy your time in Hawaii

Caro's Kaartjes said...

You always make it look so easy and yet delicate and elegant and a little stalward at the same time.
Love the yellow and the black and white.
Hope you enjoyed Hawaii. I enjoyed watching all the photo's you all shared. Seemed like you had a wonderful time.
Big hug,
Caro x