I have pre-posted this as I am in Hawaii right now on the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip ! Sweet huh? I might just be hanging around with some of the S&B Girls! Too fun!
My card today is so fun….at least I think so. You know me with my Black and White and Splash of color. My Fav!!!
Here is the sketch….fun one indeed!
- So the card base is whisper white and cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- My Daffodil Delight Mat is cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- The black wavy strip paper is cut to 3 3/4 x 5
- Daffodil Delight mat is 2 1/2 x 4 1/2
- Image piece is 2 1/8 x 4 1/8, actually there is nothing stamped on the white piece….I stamped the flower on a scrap of white and cut out! Yes I cut it!! I forgot about the punch! duh!!!
- 5/8 x 3 7/8 of Pumpkin Pie was used for the banner and it was stamped with the saying from “A Dozen Thoughts”
Pretty straight forward but sassy don’t you think?
Now onto the show…..please visit the other DT members and say hello for me. Hugs!
Stamping and Blogging Design Team
Sandi MacIver– USA –
Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ
Amy Koenders - USA
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands
Claire Daly – Australia
Kerstin Kreis - Germany
Thanks for stopping in! See you next time!