I’ve got a fun little card for you today. I love this little Pictogram Punches Set…so easy to work with. You’ll love it!
Here is my Design for the week with Stamping and Blogging.
…and here is the sketch.
- I started with a card base of Basic Black cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Inside white mat 4 x 5 1/4
- White outside mat 3 x 5 1/2
- 2 tiny strips of Melon Mambo Card Stock cut to 1/8” x 5 1/2
- Scraps of white for the flowers and vases
BTW…the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack was used to punch the cute little flowers out. Love it!
- Stamping and Blogging Design Team
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZAmy Koenders - USAShelagh Freemantle – CanadaLee Conrey – USA (that’s me)Caroline van der Straatan – NetherlandsClaire Daly – AustraliaKerstin Kreis - GermanyThanks for stopping in! See you next time!