Welcome to another edition of the Stampers Dozen Blog Tour. This months theme is “Happy Holidays”! So I hope you will follow along for some outrageously gorgeous projects!
My card is simple as I’ve run out of time…..just so busy but then I thought a lot of people are busy and just maybe you’d like to see my simple creation that you can do in minutes.
One Stamp…a little embossing and you’ve got a great little Holiday Card. Let’s call it the card for the busy stamper!! lol
I dressed it up with colored rhinestones and gold paper along with a fun bow using my Magic Bow Maker (available for sale at the top of my blog) to finish it off. Hope you like it.
- Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , 4 x 5 1/2, 3x4
- Gold: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, 3x4
- Score and fold the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Emboss the 4 x 5 1/4 white piece with the Filigree Frame Textured Embossing Folder
- Stamp the Greeting from the Letterpress Winter with Mossy Meadow
- Cut with an Oval Framelit
- Cut Gold Mat for the Oval using the next size up
- Adhere Oval together and use dimensional to pop up in the center
- Color Rhinestones with Cherry Cobbler Belendabilities (darkest one) and attach to card.
- Make a pretty bow using my Magic Bow Maker or one of your own and attach with a glue dot.
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
I’m sure you came here from Patty’s Blog if not you can go back by clicking the button below.
….and don’t miss out on Jan’s Blog using the Next Button Below. She’s always got something fabulous to show.
If I can help you with any of your Stamping Needs please let me know.
In the mean time…..have a fabulous Day!
See you next time!