Welcome back! Is it cold in you neck of the woods? It’s going to be freezing here tonight…..strange for Florida. It’s brrrrrr outside.
My little Cardinal looks cold too sitting in that Pine!
I’m doing another Sketch Challenge for the Stamping and Blogging Team…I really like this simple sketch. Hope you do too.
Real Red Card Stock 4 1/2 x 11
- Gold Foil Paper 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 and 2 1/8 x 4 1/8
- Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and 2 x 4
- Real Red Card Stock for the Bird
- Stamp Pine Image in Mossy Meadow onto the two layers at once.
- Mount the small layer and the larger mat onto the gold foil paper
- Using Gorgeous Grunge stamp the left side of the card
- Attach the smaller mat with dimensionals to the front of the card.
- Build Bird using the Bird Builder Punch. Cut two wings as one will be for his little peak at the top of his head. Sponge the bird using Cherry Cobbler for contrast.
- Using a Black Stampin’ Write Marker color in a bit of black on the Cardinals Head.
- Attach to the Branch using a few 1/2 dimensionals
- Add a Rhinestone for his eye
- Cut the Joy out of the Wonderous Wreath Framelits and attach using a bit of white glue.
Please check out the weekly specials this week. They are amazing! Just click here to go to my website.
….and now on with the show….here are the fabulous Design Team for Stamping and Blogging.
Sandi MacIver – USA –
Amy Koenders - USA
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Claire Daly - Australia
Caroline van der Straatan - Netherlands
Kerstin Kreis - Germany
Patrice Halliday – Larsen – New Zealand
Thanks for stopping in.