Welcome to another fun day of simple fun sketches from Stamping & Blogging.
Here is the sketch
I really had fun with this one…..so simple easy and effective I think. You could do these in any of our fabulous colors.
Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 & 3 1/2 x 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 & 1 3/4 x 3 1/2
Black: 3 5/8 x 3 7/8 and 1 7/8 x 3 5/8
- Score the card base at 5 1/2
- Using Daffodil Delight Ink place dots randomly on the largest mat with the circle stamp from Work of Art and adhere to black Mat
- Emboss the little white mat with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and adhere to black mat.
- Attach a Birthday Candle with Glue Dots to the Embossed white piece
- Tie a pretty little bow using my Magic Bow Maker available here
- and attach with a glue dot to front of candle.
- For the Happy Birthday I used the Bloom with Hope Set ( Hostess Set) and inked up the Happy with my Black Marker and stamped and then cleaned the stamp good and inked up the
- Birthday the same way and stamped under the Happy. I then cut out with my Circle Framelits and attached to the front of the card.
- I then attached a string of Bling to jazz it up a bit
You can get to my store by clicking here and don’t forget to check out the clearance rack for some dynomite sales!
Now for the rest of the Design Team…..you don’t want to miss out on their creations.
Sandi MacIver – USA –
Amy Koenders - USA
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Claire Daly - Australia
Caroline van der Straatan - Netherlands
Marine Wiplier - France
Kerstin Kreis - Germany
Patrice Halliday – Larsen – New Zealand
Thanks for stopping in.