It was and still is very dreary outside here in Jacksonville, Fl. I’m not complaining…..guess I realized how much I enjoy the sunshine. So with that thought in mind I went for a bright and Sun Shiny card today.
This card features the “Button Buddies” Stamp Set and is one of the sets that will go on sale this Monday. Can you believe this Adorable Stamp Set will only be $10.98 for the clear (122737) and $14.98 for the wood (122735). That’s a whopping 50% off! I’m liking that!!!
See the entire list of sale items here
I love the way this came out. I love yellow and Spring and Flowers and Bling so to me it’s a great combination. hehe
- The Base is Whisper White and cut to 4 1/4 x 11
- The mat is So Saffron and cut to 4 x 5 1/2
- White Mat is cut to 2 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and run through the Big Shot using the Chevron folder that has some So Saffron Ink Rolled onto the inside top with my brayer.
- The Little Saffron Mat is cut to 2 1/8 x 3 1/8
- The Image piece is cut to 2 x 3
- I colored the entire image with markers, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry ,Melon Mambo and Old Olive . I edged the vase with just a smidgen of Rich Razzleberry to give it a little dimension.
- The Ribbon is a single bow tied on My Magic Bow Maker available for sale at the top of my blog or the Two for on the right of my blog. I used the So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon for this bow.
I hope you enjoyed your time here with me today. Come back tomorrow for another share with yet another “Sale” Set!