Friday, November 16, 2012

Beautiful “Come to Bethlehem”

Hi Everyone,

I’m sure most of you have heard that Stampin’ Up! is having a Spectacular “Extravaganza Sale” starting Monday!

     flyerheader_Extravaganza_demo_NA_rdax_574x227

….but it doesn’t have to be online…you can call or email me with your order I’d be happy to assist you with that.

In light of that I wanted to do a card with one of the sets on sale. It’s the Beautiful and Elegant “Come to Bethlehem”

Did you know you can get this beautiful set “Come to Bethlehem” for only $7.48 in clear mount (120591) on sale starting this Monday! Can you believe it? The wood mount is only $9.98 and it’s item number (118732)!!SAM_2549

For this card I used Whisper White Card Stock, Night of Navy Card Stock and Ink and Silver Glimmer Paper. Oh and one Basic Rhinestone! Those are on sale too!!! Normally $4.95 a pack they are $3.47!!! So make sure to check it out. Click here for a full list of items on sale including the Door Busters on Monday and Wednesday.

Just click here to get to my website. That’s all for now…I will be back tomorrow with another project made with another set that is on sale…so check back.

Have a great day!!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful card, Lee....

gale said...

Beautiful! I'm hoping to use that set this year.

Mary Ann said...

Love it!Beautiful card...