Wow! We’ve got a great sketch for you today. Wait until you see……
I had so much fun with this sketch. I love the way this card turned out. Hope you do too.
Aren’t these colors scrumptious? Wowser…..I didn’t know I could use all these colors together!!! Just take a peek at the DSP and see what colors go with it and shazam you’ve got a card!!!!
- The base of this card is done in Pool Party and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- The next layer is Rich Razzleberry and cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.
- The Designer Series Paper is International Bazaar and just gorgeous. It’s cut to 3 3/4 x 5. (this is my fav piece, boy was it hard to cut into it).
- Next is the Rich Razzleberry layer or mat cut to2 5/8 x 3 7/8. The image piece is 2 1/2 x 3 3/4
- I stamped the images from Summer Silhouettes in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.
- The bottoms piece is cit to 1 x 3 1/4 and run through the Big Shot using the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder. Yummy!
- I had to of course add a bit of ribbon. So I did my bow using the Daffodil Delight Seam binding…boy did that tie it together.
- Final step is the verse stamped in Rich Razzleberry and it’s from World Treasure. It’s then cut out with the matching Framelit. I did pop that up with a dimensional.
I hope you liked my card this week. I love these colors together….don’t you?
Have a great weekend.