Here is the sketch…
and here is my card….
Love this cute little set called Bootiful Occasions'. It’s so adorable!
- The card base is Basic Black and cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- The next layer is Melon Mambo and cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Then we’ve got an embossed layer of black cut to 3 3/4 x 5 and run through the Big Shot using the new Argyle Embossing Folder.
- The image piece is Whisper White and cut with the Labels Collection Framelits.
- The boot was stamped with a Basic Black Pad once on the Framelit Piece and once again on a scrap and cut out. I then popped up the image with dimensionals. I added just a touch of Melon Mambo with my marker to the boot to tie it all together.
I hope you will take time to play along with us this week. We’d love to see you there!
Thanks for stopping in.