Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July to You and FREE Shipping!

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!!! I hope you all have a fabulous day doing something fun!!!

I’m having FREE Shipping for the 4h of July only!!! Place an online order of $50 or more in merchandise and I will send you a check to cover the shipping!!!

Just visit my website here and have fun. I will get those Free Shipping rebates out to you in the next few days. Remember it’s only going to be until Midnight on the 4th of July!!!

Now for a little share….here is a card I’ll be doing at a workshop on Thursday. This is for my friend Sharon’s party. She wanted something with the typewriter in the Established Elegance Set.

SAM_0790

I’m not sure you can see the piercing on the circle but it’s there. I used the new Mat Pack and Paper Piercer and Template. Wow!! It’s awesome. So many possibilities.

I stamped the image in Early Espresso and and stamped onto White. the DSP is from the World Bazaar collection. It’s so cool. I then did a strip of Lucky Limeade on the right side of the card and embossed it with the Argyle Folder and sponged it a bit.

I think it came out pretty good for a Ma Can Card….I feel I struggle with those.

Anyway stay safe this Holiday and I’ll see you back soon.

It’s Pool Time!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!

post signature

No comments: