I’ve got a totally fun set to share with you today. It’s the new Bootiful Occasions Set from the New Catalog. It’s just adorable!
Here is this weeks sketch:
…and my interpretation.
This really is a very loose interpretation as I made it my own but one that I liked and fit my project. You know you don’t ever have to follow a sketch exactly but it’s a great starting point. I saw this sketch and this just stuck in my mind. As much as I wanted to follow the sketch I felt this was as done as I wanted it. So I eliminated a few layers to my liking. You know me….simple and easy!
- The card base is Daffodil Delight and cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half after scoring at 5 1/2
- The Real Red Mat is cut to 4 x 5 1/2 and scalloped at the bottom.
- The cute-cute-cute red and white DSP is cut to 3 3/4 x 4
- The Daffodil Delight long Banner is cut to 1 3/4 x 5 and i know you can’t see it but I used the Stripes Embossing folder on it to give it interest and a completely different design than the Polka Dots.
- I then added a bit of Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbona nd tied a Double Loop Bow and attached to the back of the red mat and attached to the card base.
- I stamped the image with Basic Black and colored in with a Daffodil Delight Marker.
- Then I ran it through the Big Shot using one of the Framelits and popped it up on the front of the card with Dimensionals.
This card was so simple and fun to make. I hope you enjoyed seeing it. Make sure to visit the Stamping 411 Blog to see what the other Operators have done and what are participants have done. They are amazing!!!
Thanks for stopping in. See ya next time!