Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What a Pair!!! Papillon Potpourri and FREE Card Give-a-Way

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share a fast and simple card with you today. It features the New set called Papillon Potpourri and Butterfly Punch from Stampin’ Up! This set and punch are to die for!!

For anyone ordering these two items on my website this week (until Sunday, June 17th ) I will send you one of these cards to use for a sample. It’s also my Thanks to you!

Check it out!SAM_0588

Isn’t it gorgeous? I just love the detail of the stamps and the punch to match just throws it over the top for me. So Easy! This card took about 10 minutes from start to finish. Maybe even less.

  • The card base is Whisper White and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • The Pool Party Mat is 2 x 4 1/4 and run through the Big Shot with the new Chevron Embossing Folder
  • Pool party Ribbon is used for the Double Loop Bow (made with my Magic Bow Maker).
  • I used scraps of Wisteria Wonder for the side accents made with the scallop Edge Punch (cut to 4 1/4 x 1)
  • The center Panel was stamped with the one of the Butterfly’s in Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Wild Wasabi.
  • I then stamped another set and used the fabulous Butterfly Punch to easily cut them out, and attach with glue dots. Love that!!
  • Add a little bling and you are good to go.

SAM_0586

How would you like to own these? Well you can! Just visit my Stampin’ Up! Website and you can order them there.

The Stamp Set is Papillon Potpourri and is Number 123759 for clear $14.95. If you prefer wood it’s 123757 $18.95. That is one heck of a deal for all these stamps.

The punch is called Elegant Butterfly and is #127526 and is only $15.95.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back soon.

post signature

5 comments:

megsmome said...

Beautiful Lee, as usual. Love the soft colors. It is a great set to own.

XxJULESxX said...

wow just gorgeous!!!!!

Jayne Stenstrom said...

This card is beautiful! I haven't started playing with my stamp set yet, but I think I will CASE your card for one of my first ones!

irishgalkelly said...

Hi Lee! What a soft and dreamy card. SO pretty! I love the colors you used and all the fun new products. These are all on my wishlist and now I'm quite tempted. lol!

Carol Carriveau said...

What a beautiful card, Lee! Always love simple and easy cards. The punch and stamp set are high on my list....thank you for the inspiration!