Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Cupcakes and Carousels

Hi Everyone!
So glad to share this fun card I did featuring the Cupcakes and Carousels Stamp Set with you. 
I love the Vintage feel of it and think I captured some whimsy too. Hope you like it.

  
So what do you think? I used the Designer Paper "Cupcakes and Carousel Designer Series Paper Pack" to add some striking color and lightness to the card. Love how the delicate Lace Trim added to the Vintage feel of it as well.
...and what about that gorgeous Doily? Did you know that they are white on one side and Vanilla on the other side? Swoon!!!

I hope you liked my share today. You can purchase the items to recreate this at my online store if you are interested. 


Hope to see you back here soon but in the meantime stamp something fun! :)

post signature

No comments: