Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Stamping and Blogging Sketch Challenge~ Giggle Greetings

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our Stamping and Blogging Sketch Challenge. I hope that you enjoy my card today….it’s not my flowery norm but I think it’s kind of cute….I hope you like it.

SAM_6130

….and here is the inside of the card….sweet and simple does it along with a matching envelope!

You know my Online Stamp Club will be making this card this month.  I send the cut supplies to each of my online club members to make and the Project Sheets sent to they’re inbox.

If you’d like more info on joining just contact me and ask me how.

SAM_6131 

Here is the sketch for you to play along if you like.

   sb50 apr 2nd

See below for a list of supplies that I used to make this cute little card and if I can be of any help just let me know.

Here is the Featured Stamp Set for you to see. Isn’t it darling??

image

Head on over to the other Design Team Blogs for some more stamping fun! Some major talent there!

Sandi MacIver. www.stampingwithsandi.com

Amy Koenders – www.stampwithAmyK.com

Michelle Last – www.michellelast.co.uk

Linda Geater – http://www.lgeater.com/

See you next time!!

Happy Stamping!!!

post signature

6 comments:

Michelle Last said...

I love the colour combo you used, and the cherries are one of my favourite stamps too! Thanks for sharing!!

Linda Geater said...


Wow Lee you are the Queen of Clean and gorgeous. Love this card! You have used my favourite stamp set too. Nice job!

Sandi MacIver said...

Such bright and cheery colors, and life is truly a bowl of cherries, LOL...turned out super cute, and thanks for playing along with us this week!...

stampwithamyk said...

I love it! Great colors and the fabulous design. Love the inside too!

Amanda Sevall said...

Yay! You used this set!! :) So cute!!

designbydonna said...

Love your colors. Your card is so "cherry" and fun.