Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Polka Dot Thank You! Free Kit????

Hi Everyone,

I just opened my little Paper Pumpkin box to find the cutest cards ever!

You know you still have time to sign up and get the Free Set of In-Color Markers….just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and add me (Lee Conrey or John my hubby) as your Demonstrator. It’s that easy and you too can get surprises like this every month. So exciting! Hurry though this offer of the “D” Block and the Markers is only good until March 31st!!

It’s like getting the kit for FREE! No kidding!!!!

SAM_6125

I added the polka dots to the Wooden Thank You with my marker and added a tiny flower as well. See you can embellish and make it your own. It’s those special little touches!

Here’s the scoop:

You start with this kit which includes 8 cards, embellishments, envelopes, pre-cut pieces, a “D” Block (value of $8.50) and a set of In-Color Markers (Value of $14.95) …..so what do you think? I think it’s crazy not to! It’s like getting the markers and block at a discount and not paying shipping and tax and you get the card kit!! Whoah!!!!!

paper pumkin free markers

Thanks for stopping in….will be back soon.

Happy Stamping!!!

post signature

No comments: