Monday, March 1, 2010

Sweet Pea Meets Happy Moments

 

Good Morning Everyone.

I’d like to share a little card that I forgot to post. This card was done for an organized swap I was in.

photo 

The base of the card is run through my Big Shot using the Polka Dot Embossing Folder. Then I used the Scallop Trim Border that you can earn for free for the mat I’ve created. I also paired it with the Scallop Trim Corner Punch which is available in the Occasions Mini. With a little practice you can make borders like this.

I then measured the mat and cut a piece of the adorable Sweet Pea DSP to place inside the mat. It was so hard trying to figure out which one to cut. That was determined by what I had in mind and that was a vase made our Jumbo Oval Punch….run through the Finial press and heat embossed with 2-3- layers of Clear Embossing Powder. This reminded me of a Vase my Grandmother used to have that was a white crackle of sorts. I popped it up on Dimensionals and cut my flowers to place behind, that’s it.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today and will come back and visit often.

If I can be of any assistance to you…please don’t hesitate to let me know. I’d love to fill you stamping needs. You can shop online at my store 24/7….in your jammies even!!!

Now have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

Tammy Q Howell said...

I love that vase! I have to try that technique! Beautiful card!