Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Song

Good Morning Everyone,

I’d like to share a card I made featuring the “Spring Song” Stamp Set. This was a color challenge from Karen who is one of my group members. She choose the color of Gable Green and the first thing I thought of was a Hummingbird…so here you have it.

Spring Song 046_thumb[10]

I used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and the Eyelet Border Punch for some detail and character to the card then colored my image with my Aqua Painter and Watercolor Wonder Crayons. The Ribbon is Black Satin (I love that Ribbon) and  it’s adorned with a Rhinestone Brad. That’s it. I’d love if you would do a card using Gable Green and send it to me ….I’ll post it here on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back real soon.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

3 comments:

Tammy Q Howell said...

Beautiful card! I need to buy that set. My mom loves hummingbirds.

Karen said...

Ooh! I don't have the crayons yet! I'll have to look into those! Beautiful card! No more green for a while :@)

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Fabulous Card Birthday girl
The hummingbird with the way you did him with the crayons is just beautiful
the green in base is amazing
just like you my dear friend
Big Birthday HUG to you today darlin