Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happiness is a Journey Nostalgic and New


Good Morning Everyone!
Today I'd like to share a card I did for my Husbands Birthday yesterday.
For those of you that read my blog you know the history and significance of the train to him. So I thought what better stamp set to use for him to remind him of his memories with his Grandfather "Daddy John" yet make it new!
I had a few pieces of bright shiny mylar paper here and decided to mix it up a bit. So it's layers of black white and shiny silver. I'm sure there were parts on the original train that were bright shiny silver, don't you?
Anyway the picture cannot capture the essence of it as it keeps reflecting everything around it when I'm trying to photograph it. I hope you can picture it in your head.
It truly has been a journey for us and one I would never change. He is the Love of my life and means the world to me.
Here's wishing my Husband many more years of Health, Love and Happiness.

have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: