Friday, December 5, 2008

Customer Appreciation Santa Tree


Good Morning Everyone!
It' s been awhile since I've posted....so i thought I would share a little something I'm doing for my 'Customer Appreciation"
I am going to have two separate events...one where my customer's will come and make an adorable card using a technique and the other where they will make the desktop calendar for themselves.
I am not charging for these events. My loyal customer's are so good to me that I decided that I would be good to them this month.
Inside these little Sour Cream Containers are little circles with specials discounts and some have a slip for a FREE soon to be released Spring and Summer Catalog. It's going to be fun...so if you're up for a fun time let me know, I'd love to have you!!!
I'm also running a "Big Shot" Special through the month of December. Email or call for more detail on that.
My events are December 16th, for a Technique Class from 10am-1pm and 6pm-8pm
The Desk Calendar Class is December 20th, from 10am-4pm and is just a drop in but I will need a RSVP so that I can prepare.
I hope you can come and celebrate with all your stamping friends....and me!!!!
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: