Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Flower for All Seasons


Good Morning Everyone,

I've seen these little Desk Top Calendars out there and they are really cute IRL. I decided to use "A Flower for all Seasons" #111592 for $14.95 to create this. I also used some of our Designer Series paper to give it a little more interest.
You can order this set on my website at:www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net
I've seen these around and did CASE it....mostly from Nancy Morgan.

I hope you can tell by the picture that each season has three months on it and that each side hosts a season. You just have to flip it and then turn it to view the inside.
This would make a great little office gift for co-workers.

We'll be seeing you around.....
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee,
Your granddaughter is a crafter in the making! What a cute kitty cat card. Its just adorable.

What a special way to spend time together...

TFS, Lisa