Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Happy Heart

Good Morning Everyone!
I'm doing this card done with "A Happy Heart" from our Holiday Mini #111758 at $22.95. this set is only available until January 18th and it may or may not get Retired. So you may want to browse through that Mini again for anything you might want before it's gone.
I'm going to do this card and another at a Workshop I have schedule next week.
I've used Whisper White, Real Red and Chocolate Chip Card Stock.
Chocolate Chip and Real Red Ink ad our Fabulous Chocolate chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. Did you notice how I double scalloped the edge? I put a full liner in the card and have just a bit peeking through. I hope you like it. It sure does give this little card some substance.
You can find all of the supplies to duplicate this if you would like to do some online shopping at my website: www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net or contact me and I'll be happy to help with your order.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day and come back soon!
Lee

post signature

No comments: