Monday, October 20, 2008

Wacky....Fun....Gift Card Holder


Good Morning Everyone!
I have a few customers that want some fun Gift Card Holders. I did not have this set and borrowed it from a friend.
I used Snow Burst on the Bashful Blue stamped in White. You can barely see it but it does give the card stock some texture.
I then used the Shellabrate set and did the snowman image. He is a cute little thing. The surfboard is normally plain but I added some squiggle lines and made it two tone.....just for grins. I'm trying to be fun here....what do you think? I don't think I've ever mixed these colors together before.....looked fun to me!
I couldn't resist the urge to of course add sparkle to him and the water which I felt brought the whole image to life. Hope you like it!
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

3 comments:

Liz said...

Lee, I love it. He is the cutest thing. :o) Have a great day. Liz

Anonymous said...

Lee,
So clever & Cute, think I will need to make some of these for my brother to use at Christmas.
Jan

Catherine said...

too cute!