Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy for (Three) Cupcakes...


Good Morning Everyone!
I had such a nice day yesterday with Phyllis' house. She had a workshop for me and it was so nice to see her and her group there.
I think they had a good time and made two projects to take home with them. I teased them about a technique class I'll be doing on the 30th and how excited I am about doing it. I'll be sharing it with you all in a few days. I can't wait!!!
In the mean time I will share a card I did the other day with "Crazy for Cupcakes". Hmmm..........I must have been hungry or something when I made this.....now that's a bunch of cupcakes! they look good enough to eat.
I hope you enjoy this little share and hope you'll be back soon. I'll be sharing my surprise "Technique"card with you in a few days.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the colors and glittery cupcakes!

Catherine said...

love the glittery cupcakes..YUM!