Welcome to another week of "WWYS" or What Will You Stamp.
This week the featured set is Going Global....it's going away so if you'd like it make sure to order it soon. It's such a fun set to work with!
Here is the graphic for the "Going Global" Set and all the stamps. Wow!
What a cool set, right?
My card is done using Very Vanilla and Night of Navy with a touch of Gold. I think it's a very smart look for this set and love these colors together.
- Card Base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Gold Mat is 3 3/4 x 5
- Vanilla Mat is 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Scraps of Very Vanilla for the Globe and sentiment
- Stamp the dipper in Night of Navy randomly on the Vanilla Mat
- add a little adhesive to the back of the mat where you will be cutting the circle out
- attach to the Gold Mat
- Using the Magnetic Platform and the Circles Framelits use the smaller circle first and cut through both.
- then remove the mat from the gold and cut with the next size up Circle so the gold shows behind. Love this look!
- Attach the mats together again with adhesive and pop up with dimesional's onto your card base.
- Stamp the Globe in Navy and cut out with the next size down circle from the opening on the gold mat.
- Attach globe with dimensional's
- Stamp Sentiment and cut flags in the end and i just dipped the top and bottom right into my stamp pad to give it a bit of an edge. Attach with dimensional's
Just in case you need any of these supplies.....
Tools & Adhesive : Big Shot Magnetic Platform
Accessory : Stampin' Dimensionals
Big Shot : Circles Collection Framelits Die
Thanks so much for stopping in today. Make sure to visit the What Will You Stamp Blog and play along if you can. Plus you will get to see tons of ideas from the Design Team using this fabulous set.