Monday, May 2, 2016

Flower Patch for WWYS

Hi Honey I'm home!!!

I've come back to WWYS and am so glad to be here. 
I took a short much needed break but missed this group so much asked to come back. 

So without further ado.....this weeks featured Stamp Set is "Flower Patch" and here is my creation. I hope you like it.


Here is the full Set for your Viewing Pleasure


I  had tons of fun making this card. Got a little creative with my Square Framelit to make my Frame. Want to see how? 

I added to square to the top of my card stock...and ran it half way through on my Big Shot. I then flipped the card stock and lined the grooves of the framelits up on the other side.  Like shown above. 
I ran it through half way again. 
The end result was fabulous!

As you can see I just has a smidgen left that was not cut so just used my paper snips to finish the job for my quick and easy frame. I love how easy it was!

I stamped my Blossoms in Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder in the center of the flower. I then cut out a little blossom to add to the top of it for a little dimension. Did that one in Blushing Bride too. The leaves were done in Old Olive and yes I fussy cut those just for you. lol
Wasn't sure what to put inside my frame.....then spied some sequins on my work area....pulled out the Blushing Bride and Watermelon ones and glued them on with my Fine Tip Glue Pen. 


I added a Rhinestone to the center of the flower and also added a few in the top right corner just for grins. Love my bling!!

You know I finished this card and thought it needs something....so added the Birthday Sentiment from Birthday Blossoms and stamped it in Gray. Wanted it to be soft looking. One more thing.....I still felt it needed something so pulled out the old fabulous "Gorgeous Grunge " and lightly stamped the frame....even though it was already put together. I took a scrap of paper and worked my way around so I wouldn't get it on the base of the care. I stamped it in Blushing Bride as well to keep it soft looking. 



Product List For You
Please let me know if you have any questions about this card...I'm happy to help.

Now please go and visit the WWYS ( What Will You Stamp) Blog and see what the other Design Team Members are up to. By the way we have several new members that I know you will enjoy.
See you nest time.

post signature

9 comments:

Carolina Evans said...

Beautiful card, soft and elegant Lee

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Lee! Love your frame - how clever. :)

Leonie Schroder said...

wow this is gorgeous Lee ... I love 'framed' cards like this and the use of your flower is just stunning!

Mary said...

Love it and thanks for showing how to do the frame too! Did you use Gorgeous Grunge for the added markings on your frame?

Unknown said...

I love this card and the composition. I can see a CASE in my future. I love how the frame looks like Birch wood. So cool.

Rose Ann Marr said...

Simply stunning. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Lee, this is so cute!! You know I love the pink!! <3

Susan said...

Well aren't you the clever one!!! Love the frame and everything else about your card. Beautiful !!!

Sue Vine - MissPinksCraftSpot said...

WOW, Stunning, the colours are so elegant, such a beautiful card