So I was looking for a card to make that was different and colorful and have it not look like the image it was.
I stamped the images in Black,Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo and cut out with my Circle Punches to get a totally different look to this stamp set. What do you think? Pretty smashing huh?
Who knew this little stamp could create such a WOW?!?
Here is the Sketch I used and hope you will give it a try. If you do....send it to me and I will post it to my blog and showcase your card. I'd love to see what you create. It will be fun.
So this was like a work in progress....did the circles figured the mats and it still needed something. So I had scraps of the colors of Cardstock I was using and cut them into 1/4" pieces to embellish. What do you think? Added a little bling and added a few stripes to the inside to follow through.
Want to know what Supplies I used on this card? Just click on any item to be directed to my store.
Remember it's still Sale-a-Bration and there is still time to get your free Sale-a-Bration items.
- I Think You're Great Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Melon Mambo 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments
- Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp Set
Thanks for stopping in today. Please let me know if I can help you with any of your Stamping needs. I'd love it!