What I Love...now that's a statement! lol
I love a lot of things, don't you? I especially love my job and the friends I have made along the way because of it. With that said....please read my post from yesterday if you feel so inclined. It will tell you a bit more or What I Love.
Today however "What I Love" is a Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! and I do love it.
It's actually a three step stamp but you know me....I love to color. So I only used the one stamp line image and colored.
What do you think?
What I have found is it doesn't take a large image to make a statement. You can do it with small images or even parts of small images and work around it to make them pop!
I love this flower as it's so versatile. You can use the line image like I did or use the 2 step or 3 step images as well. So may wonderful possibilities. Pick a color or two and go for it!
Did you know that you can get this set for FREE during Sale-a-Bration?
You can just by ordering product valued at a min of $50. You get one Sale-a-Bration Item for every $50 you spend. Get one ....get them all! Your choice.
Do you have a current Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalog? If not and you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator please let me know and I'll be happy to get them to you.
Card Base: Whisper White 5 ½ x 8 ½
DSP: 1 ½ x 5 ½
Daffodil Strip: ¼ x 5 ½
White Images Pieces: 1 ¼ x 1 ¼
- Score and fold the card base.
- Add the Black patterned DSP to the bottom
- Add the Daffodil Strip to just above the DSP
- Stamp Lined Flower Image from What I Love in Black Memento
- Color with Rich Razzleberry Re-inker and Aqua Painter
- Add the Stamped and colored squares to the card using Dimentionals
- Stamp the “Thank You” in Black Memento
- Add Gold Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers for a beautiful shimmer.
- Stamp Sets: What I Love (Sale-a-Bration) #141276
- Inks: Memento Black
- Paper: Whisper White #100730, Daffodil Delight #119683, Botanical Gardens DSP # 140583
- Other: Dimensionals #104430, Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Brush #141898, Aqua Painter #103954. Rich Razzleberry Re-inker #115664
Feel free to visit my online store or email me with any questions. Just hit the contact me button at the top of my blog.
It's such a good day to stamp!!!
Do me a favor....like me on facebook so you can be updated with my sharing.