Saturday, February 13, 2016

Birthday Blooms Card #3

Are you ready for Card #3 Featuring the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set? I hope so! I'm having a total blast with this set and I'll bet you will too. 


To me this card is a bit more whimsical than the others. I think because of the heart background. What do you think?
If you know me you know I love creating backgrounds with stamps and this is exactly what I did here.  I love how it turned out. Don't fret over the crooked lines of hearts....it's supposed to be like that. haha
So the card base is 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half and has rounded corners.
The Mint Macaron Mat is cut to 2 7/8 x 4 1/8 and again rounded corners.
The background piece is stamped with the line of hearts stamp inked in Mint Macaron. 
Tip on doing this so all is spaced evenly. Add your stamp to the bottom of your block and stamp your first line of hearts. For the next one line up the bottom of the block with the top of the hearts you just stamped. If you do that for all you will have even spacing. :)
Now attach the stamped background to the Mint Macaron mat and using dimensionals add to the card base. oops....make sure to corner round the stamped image. 
Now for the flower...stamp on a scrap of Whisper White with Black Stazon and color with re-inkers and your Aqua Painter. When finished cut using an Oval from the Ovals Framelits. 
Attach to card using dimensionals. 

Simple and easy don't you think? So I've given you three great ideas for one set. Stay tuned for tomorrow when I wrap this up with Card #4

If you'd like to order the supplies to do this card just click on any of the products below to get to my website.
See you tomorrow. :) :) 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

post signature

No comments: