Sunday, February 14, 2016

Birthday Blooms #4

Hi Again,
Here we are again featuring the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set. This card is #4 of a class I am doing. I hope you enjoy it and the others posted in the last few days.

This card has a tri-fold of sorts that makes it different for sure than the rest 
I cut the largest Circle of the Circle Framelits. The one with the Scallops and stamped the image. I again used my Aqua Painter and Re-inkers to color. 


I added some of this fun Stripped Designer Paper from the Birthday Bouquet cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and attach to what would be the back of the card. Trust me. lol
You are going to take your stamped colored Scalloped Circle and score it about an inch in. Attach that to the back of the card with the opening like you see above. So the scored tab gets taped to the back.


Here is is open....as you can see it opens different...kind of like a tri-fold.


...and once again the finished card. Hope you like it. 

The Supplies are the same as I used for the other three but here they are again. If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I'd love it if you ordered from me. That would be awesome. 
Just click below on any of the supplies to be directed to my website. 

I hope you enjoyed this card class. I look forward to sharing more in the future.
So tell me....if I were to offer these by mail would you want to be included? :)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

post signature

1 comment:

designbydonna said...

Your birthday cards are all so pretty. I really like the fold on this one. Makes for a nice change from the old standard.