Welcome back!! I hope you are having a great Holiday Weekend. I know I am. Just chillin’ and hanging with my Hubby!! I love doing that.
I want to share a card I did for the WWYS Blog Design Team. I hope you like it.
This week we are featuring the “You Little Furball” Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! It’s adorable to say the least, don’t you agree?
Here is my little creation using one of the darling little kitties
Don’t you think she’s saying “ I’ve got the Purr-fect Gift For you? lol
Here is the whole stamp set with really cute sayings as well.
Want to create your own “Little Furball”? I hope you will play along with us if you have the set. If not you might consider getting it after seeing all the cool ideas with it.
Play along at “What Will You Stamp”
or purchase it at my website
Dimensions for the card are:
- Basic Black 4 1/4 x 11
- Gold Foil 3 1/2 x 5
- Whisper White 3 3/8 x 4 7/8
- Gold Heart Vellum 3 3/8 x 4 7/8
- Gold Foil 1 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Attach the vellum to the white card mat using adhesive in the center so the package will hide the tape.
- Attach that mat to the gold at and attach to the black card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the card in black and color the eyes using an aqua painter and a bit of so saffron ink.
- Emboss the small Gold Piece using the embossing Folder and attach some ribbon with glue dots in the back to secure. Attach a bow to the top.
- Attach the package to the front center of the card with dimensionals, but before you do add a few circles of gold thread to the left bottom of the package. It will stick to the dimensionals you are using.
- Attach the little kitty using a glue dot for the body and a dimensional for it’s head.
- Add a Rhinestone to it’s collar
That's it for today. I hope you have fun! Here is a list of things I used for my card. I hope you find it helpful.
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I'd love to fill those shoes
it would be PURR-FECT!!!
Now make sure to visit WWYS and see all the other creations with this cute stamp set.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog