Hope you are all doing well. I’ve been a bit under the weather so haven’t been posting for a bit. I sure did miss y’all.
I want to share a sweet card I did for the WWYS Blog. Do you know what WWYS is? It’s What Will You Stamp? Each week a team of us use the same stamp set and create a project. We also welcome you to play along and share your creation. I hope you will.
This week creations showcases the cute little Zoo Babies Set..hope you like it.
Here is the stamp set with all of the fun Zoo Babies!
- Card Base is Crumb Cake and cut to 4 1/4 x 11
- Soft Sky Mat is 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and embossed with the Stars Embossing Folder. Attach to the Card Base
- Cut a mat in Crumb Cake to 2 3/4 x 4 and also an image piece from Watercolor Paper the same size.
- Do a bit of a watercolor wash using a very wet aqua painter and some soft sky re-inker and brush onto the watercolor paper.
- Stamp cute little elephant in soft sky and fussy cut
- Add dimensionals to the back of the elephant and attach to the watercolor paper.
- Attach the watercolor paper to the crumb cake mat at an angle and pop up with dimensionals.
- Stamp your little Greeting in Crumb Cake and flag it. Add pearls and your done.
Here are the supplies I’ve used to create this card. Just click on them to be directed to my store if you’d like to purchase your own.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping in and as always….have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Oh!!! I’d like to give Tammy Fite a shout out….please make sure to visit the WWYS Blog! She is our newest designer and she is fabulous!